Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My two favorite foods are...

Collard Greens.



Why? B/c this leafy green has calcium and unlike those other leafy greens it has far less potassium. Rumour has it collard greens are bitter, but I actually think they taste better than other dark greens. Remember, just say no to kale and spinach.

Frozen Grapes.



My favorite thing about frozen grapes is that whenever somebody mentions them, they always act like it is their brilliant new idea. But who can blame them, frozen grapes are magical. Every time you bite into a little natural frozen slushy of grape goodness you can't help but think, "These are delicious why don't I do this more often? I need to tell other people about the amazing evolutionary phenomenon that occurs when grapes are placed in the freezer."

3 comments:

  1. Frozen grapes on a stick? The State Fair could be tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I make an acceptable recipie will you post it on your website?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, you can be a guest. however, it is strongly suggested to be kidney friendly.

    ReplyDelete